HBA 2020: By the Numbers
The Year in Review
- 22 homes participated in the 2020 Parade of Homes, the first-ever show that featured both virtual and in-person tours.
- 14,124 new visitors to HBADayton.com.
- 12,718 users logged into BuildingDayton.com to see the Parade of Homes virtually.
- ~2,200 visitors toured Parade of Homes in-person.
- 278 more people Liked the HBA of Dayton page (22% YoY growth)
- 155 students from across the Dayton region participated in the LEGO® Challenge
- 134 attended the Golf Outing.
- 79% increase in votes for the 2021 Election YoY.
- 58 members and civic partners participated in July’s Virtual Builders and Developers Forum highlighting updates from NAHB, Greene, Montgomery, and Warren Counties.
- 54 attended the Economic Forecast via Zoom, presented by the HBAs of Cincinnati and Dayton.
- 41 new member companies joined the HBA in 2020.
- 34 members participated in the 2021 Virtual General Membership Meeting and the HBA awarded $350 in prizes.
- 16 Board Members (100% participation) signed a letter to the DeWine-Husted Administration fighting for residential construction to remain “Essential.”
- 7 COVID-19 related Tools for Your Business informational webinars.
- 2 information sessions on the HBA’s partnership with Sinclair Community College’s Work Based Learning initiative
- 1 dedicated COVID-19 resource center hosted on HBADayton.com for members.